Michelle's Apple Raspberry Cider
Author: MichelleluvsChristmas of Calgary, AB, Canada
Recipe type: Beverage
My mother gave me this recipe, and I thought it was absolutely wonderful. This is near and dear to my heart and always keeps me cozy and warm on a snowy day.
- 2 quarts (2 L) sweet apple cider.
- 1 can (12-oz/355-mL) frozen raspberry cocktail concentrate, thawed.
- 1 or 2 whole cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen raspberries
- In a saucepan, stir together apple cider, raspberry cocktail concentrate and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then lower the heat to low and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir in raspberries and serve directly from the saucepan or transfer to a Crock-Pot to keep warm. Be sure to stir this as it is on low heat.