Grilled Stuffed Jalapeno’s
Recipe type: Side
- 12 Jalapenos
- 1 pkg. Cream cheese
- 2 green onions
- ¼ C. bacon bits (or to taste – I use a little less)
- seasoning salt & pepper (to taste)
- Slice the jalapenos in half lengthwise & remove seeds.
- Mix all other ingredients together & stuff inside the jalapeno halves.
- Put jalapeno’s on a piece of aluminum foil, set on grill & sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Grill until cheese is melted & the bottoms of the jalapenos are turning a dark color (black or brown)
- I'm told this is also great using banana peppers.