CHOCOLATE RUM BALLS
Recipe type: dessert
- 3¼ cups crushed vanilla wafers
- ¾ cup confectioners' sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ cups chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- ½ cup rum
- In a large bowl, stir together the crushed vanilla wafers, ¾ cup confectioners' sugar, cocoa, and nuts.
- Blend in corn syrup and rum.
- Shape into 1 inch balls, and roll in additional confectioners' sugar.
- Store in an airtight container for several days to develop the flavor.
- Roll again in confectioners' sugar before serving.
One thought on “CHOCOLATE RUM BALLS”
Looks like a good recipie I may try next weekend 🙂