Chocolate Filled Bundt Cake
Recipe type: Dessert
- ⅓ C. sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ¼ C. milk
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 C. chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- 1 yellow cake mix (pudding kind)
- ¾ C. water
- ⅓ C. oil
- 3 eggs
- To prepare cake mix, combine all ingredients and beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour half the batter into a well greased and floured bundt pan.
- Prepare filling.
- Melt chocolate chips over hot water.
- In a small bowl, combine all filling ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Drop by spoonfulls onto cake batter in Bundt pan.
- Do not let the filling touch the sides of the pan.
- Pour remaining batter on top of filling.
- Bake at 350 for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan.
- Glaze with chocolate icing.