Poor Mans Pie
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1 C. brown sugar
- ⅓ C. flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1½ C. cream or half and half
- 3 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400
- Place pie crust into a pie pan and prick the bottom with a fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Reduce heat to 350.
- Mix together brown sugar, flour and salt.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Dot the top with butter.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes ur until golden brown spots form on the top of the pie.
- Cool completely, filling will firm up as it cools.