Recipe type: breads
- 1 qt. warm water
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 C. powdered milk
- 1 C. oil
- 1 tbs. salt
- 2 pkg. yeast
- 8 C. all purpose flour
- Combine water, yeast and sugar and let the yeast dissolve.
- In a separate bowl, combine milk, salt and five cups of flour.
- When the yeast dissolves, add the iol and pour into the dry mixture.
- Mix thoroughly and continue to add remaining flour until dough is not too sticky.
- Allow to rise until doubled in size.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until lightly browned.