Stove Top Stuffing
Recipe type: holiday
- 10 bread ends
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp sage
- ¼ tsp. marjoram
- 2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 cup boiling water or chicken broth
- Cut bread ends into cubes and measure out about 4 cups.
- Saute celery, onion and garlic in butter over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Add parsley, herbs and pepper to sauteed veggie mix and stir.
- Add boiling water and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
- With a fork, fluff up the bread and serve.