Crock Pot Cinnamon Almonds
Recipe type: Snacks
- 1½ C. sugar
- 1½ C. packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 egg white
- ¼ C. water
- 3 C. almonds, whole
- In a bowl, combine the egg white and vanilla and whisk together.
- Add the almonds and coat each almond.
- Stir in the sugar, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with non stick spray and put almonds inside.
- Cook on low, covered, for 3 hours, stirring every 20 minutes.
- Add the ¼ C. water and stir.
- Cook an additional 1 hour, covered, and stir every 20 minutes.
- Spread out and cool on a parchment lined cookie sheet.