Author: R. L.
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 cup butter (do not use margarine)
- ½ C. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2¼ C. flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ C. chopped nuts
- Mix butter, sugar and vanilla thoroughly.
- Stir flour and salt together and blend into the butter mixture.
- Mix in nuts.
- Chill the dough.
- Heat the oven to 400F.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set but not browned.
- While still warm, roll in powdered sugar.
- Cool and roll in powdered sugar for a second time.