Recipe type: Main
- 3-4 lbs Chicken Wing Sections (fresh or frozen)
- 1 bottle of your favorite Buffalo Wing Sauce ( mine is Texas Pete's) use half for marinade, last half for final sauce
- ½ cup white vinegar (use ¼ cup for marinade, ¼ cup for final sauce)
- Spices: Use at your own discretion Crushed red pepper, garlic powder, salt, pepper
- If you like very hot wings use ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon habanero pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in small bowl mix well and add to your wings in large bowl mix well get all wings covered, refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 425*F
- Use cookie sheets with a high edge, cover with foil, (saves time with cleanup) spray well with cooking spray.
- Put wings on cookie sheet single layer, and bake for 40 minutes. (you may need to use more than 1 cookie sheet depending how many wings you make)
- Make your sauce just as you did for your marinade. (don't use what is remaining from marinade, it was with raw chicken)
- Once the wings are done, if you want to crisp up the skin a little more put them in a buttered skillet, get them to desired crispness, and add your final Buffalo sauce and then put in serving bowl.
- Serve with bleu cheese dressing and celery and LOTS of napkins!