Recipe type: Breakfast
- 8 slices white bread
- ½ lb. ham, cubed
- 2 C. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 eggs
- 2 C. milk
- ½ tsp. dry mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of garlic salt and Tabasco sauce.
- Break bread into small pieces and place them in the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- Spread cooked meat over the bread. Sprinkle cheese over the meat.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the meat and cheese.
- Cover and allow to sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next morning, uncover and bake at 325 for 60-92 minutes or until eggs are set.