Recipe type: dessert
- ½ c. butter
- ¼ c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. toasted almonds, ground
- Confectioners' sugar for rolling
- Cream butter; add sugar, flour, salt, vanilla, and almonds, which have been ground in an electric blender or food processor.
- Form into a ball and refrigerate for several hours.
- Then roll into balls 1 inch or more in diameter.
- Bake in 400 degree preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Roll in the sugar while still hot; cool.
- Roll in the sugar again.