Recipe type: dessert
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. almond extract
- 4 eggs
- 2½ c. milk
- ½ c. honey
- Beat eggs slightly with fork; add honey, milk, salt and almond extract.
- Place 4-6 custard cups in a glass casserole dish and pour mixture into cups.
- Pour boiling water into casserole dish until it comes half way up the custard cups.
- Bake at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is firm.
- Remove from water and place in the refrigerator to cool.
- Once Chilled, unmold and serve or serve in the cups.