Easy Microwave Fudge
Author: Chrismom of Michigan
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
- 3 c. chocolate morsels
- ½ stick butter
- Nuts (optional)
- In glass bowl put in the first 2 ingredients.
- Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Take out and stir, then add the butter and microwave for 5 more minutes.
- Take out and mix in nuts if desired.
- Place in buttered 8 x 8 inch pan and place in refrigerator overnight (if needed sooner - put in freezer for awhile) cut into small squares.
- Optional - add small marshmallows or white chocolate chunks when the nuts are added.