Recipe type: dessert
- C. water
- C. margarine
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- C. flour
- 2 eggs
- Bring water, salt and margarine to a boil and stir in flour until mixture forms a compact ball.
- Remove from heat and continue mixing to cool slightly – about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs one at a time beating thoroughly after each egg is added.
- Mixture should have a satin like sheen.
- Drop batter 2 inches apart on an ungreased pan. Bake at 375 until brown and puffed (about 20 minutes).
- Remove from oven and immediately poke 1-2 slits on each side of the puffs. Return to oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Fill with cream pudding.