Author: AuntieMistletoeDear of Ontario, Canada
Recipe type: dessert
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Guinness (Stout)
- ¾ cup Cocoa (Unsweetened)
- ¾ cup Sour Cream
- 10 tsp Butter (Unsalted)
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- In a large bowl over a medium heat, combine the Guinness and butter.
- When the butter has melted, add the sugar and cocoa then blend together.
- In another bowl, mix together the sour cream, vanilla extract and eggs.
- Then add to the Guinness mix.
- Add the baking soda and flour while mixing, then whisk well.
- Pour into a large cake pan.
- Place in an oven preheated to 350 F and bake for about 45 minutes.