Candy Cane Fudge
Author: Officepro4u of Apopka, FL
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 package vanilla milk chips
- 1 can Pillsbury Vanilla Creamy Supreme Icing
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- 4 drops of red food coloring
- 2 Tablespoons of peppermint candy canes (chopped)
- Put vanilla chips in pan on the stove at medium heat.
- Continue stirring until the chips have melted.
- Add icing to pan and continue stirring.
- Take off heat and add peppermint extract until dissolved.
- Pour mixture into a pan.
- Take food coloring and add one drop in each corner of pan.
- Take butter knife and begin stirring until the food coloring has been swirled into the fudge.
- Add chopped peppermint pieces to top of fudge.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until the fudge has harden. Cut into small pieces.