Bakeless Dream Cookies
Author: lilnoelelf of Winnsboro Louisiana USA
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 stick of margarine
- 2c.sugar (or 2¼ cups of Splenda)
- 3c.quick oats
- ½ c .peanut butter
- ½c.chopped nuts (optional)
- Place sugar, cocoa, milk, margarine in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter and nuts. blend well.
- Stir in oats and vanilla.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on waxed paper.
- Let stand until cool and real firm. Enjoy!
This was something me and my late father did together for Christmas. Later on I had to learn to make it with Splenda as my Father had Diabetes as does my Husband. So I had to learn to make these a bit differently but they still taste wonderful and they are so easy to make!