Author: Sabine of Hockenheim, Germany
Recipe type: dessert
- 500g creamy Cottage cheese, (2 Cups)
- 2 eggs,
- 125g butter (1/2 Cup)
- Rum flavoring, vanilla flavoring,
- 100g melted Butter (
- 500g flour, (4 Cups)
- 15g Baking Powder, (1Tbsp)
- 200g sugar, (1 Cup)
- 15g Vanilla Flavored sugar, (1 Tbsp)
- 100g chopped almonds, (1/2 Cup)
- 100g chopped candied orange peel and lemon peel, raisins, (1/2 Cup Each)
- Powder Sugar, (1 Cup)
- - Sugar, eggs, butter and cottage cheese whip up, until it´s fluffy.
- - Flour and other ingredients, knead alternately and knead into a nice dough.
- - form Candy-sized pieces and place on the baking sheet covered with parchment paper
- - Bake in a preheated oven at 347°F degrees
- - about 15 to 20 minutes per sheet
- - After the baking time put them immediately in a bowl and brush with melted butter and then immediately roll in powdered sugar.
- - Or form as a bread and, bake in a 347°F preheated oven for about 1 hour. If you have formed a Bread you have to brush the Stollen after the baking time with melted Butter and cover with powdered sugar.
Store in a dry box, or, as Cake, in silver foil.