Author: boogedy of Metro Detroit
Recipe type: dessert
- 1 bag (3-3.5 oz) microwave popcorn
- 1 7 oz. jar marshmallow crème
- Colorful candies, if desired
- Heat oven to 325 and spray a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray \
- Microwave popcorn per instructions on bag. Remove all un-popped kernels.
- Microwave marshmallow crème in a medium bowl for about 2 minutes (stirring after 1 minute) until melted.
- Combine popcorn and marshmallow crème and spread onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle candies on top, if desired.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, stirring after 5, until marshmallow crème is dry. Cool completely (about 30 minutes) and break up large pieces.