Author: Made582 of Indiana
Recipe type: dessert
- ¾ cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Drops Peppermint OIL (not extract)
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate for Dipping
- Combine milk and peppermint oil in mixer.
- Beat in sugar until a dough is formed that is no longer sticky.
- Form into balls and then flatten into patties.
- Air dry for 2 hours.
- Dip into melted chocolate.
- Place on wax paper until hardened.
Depending on how thick your chocolate is after melting it is sometimes easier to brush the chocolate onto the patty instead of dipping the patty into the chocolate.