Christmas Marble Bark
Author: xmas365 of Monson, MA, USA
Recipe type: dessert
- 6 squares semi-sweet or bittersweet baking chocolate
- 6 squares Premium white baking chocolate
- 1 cup crushed peppermint candies (about 50 peppermint starlight candies)
- Microwave semi-sweet and white chocolates in separate medium microwaveable bowls on high 2 minutes or until almost melted, stirring halfway through heating time.
- Stir until completely melted.
- Stir ½ cup of the peppermint candies into each bowl.
- Alternately spoon melted chocolates onto wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Swirl chocolates together to marbleize.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
This is one of my favorites, it is also a great thing to make as a gift in a tin for someone. It is not Christmastime without this in my home. Enjoy!