Blueberry Cream Cheese Pie
Author: Annette1990 of Montana
Recipe type: dessert
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen
- whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch
- single crust pie
- Press pecans into unbaked pie shells. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) until light brown.
- Slice bananas into cooled crusts.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese together. Add nondairy whipped topping to cream cheese mixture. Pour mixture over bananas in both pie pans.
- Top pies with blueberries. Chill at least 4 hours before serving, or freeze for later use. Enjoy!