Author: Mumof2 of Galliano, La
Recipe type: Desserts
- 10 oz. bag of Marshmallows (lg. ones)
- 16 wooden skewers(about 12 in. long)
- 14 oz pkg. white candy coating, melted
- orange and black decorating icing tubes.
- put 2 marshmallows on the skewer, dip them in the melted chocolate, coat well. swirl of the excess and place it on wax paper to cool. use the black icing tubes for eyes, mouth and buttons, the orange can be used to make a carrot nose. use plastic wrap and a little ribbon to give them away.