Orange & Cranberry Dressing
Author: DoubleA of Fillmore,CA
Recipe type: Side Dish
- 1¼ Cup Orange Juice - fresh
- ¼ Cup Crisp White Wine
- 1 Cup Butter 1 Bag of Pre-Seasoned stuffing mix about 14 oz.
- 3 Cups Cranberries
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Orange Marmalade
- 3 Cups Celery - rough chop
- 2 Cups Onion - rough chop
- 1 Tablespoon Ancho Chile Powder
- 1 Tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1 Tsp. Pepper
- ½ Tsp. Coriander
- Place a splash of oil in the pan and saute the onions and celery over medium high heat. Cook until it starts to color lightly. Add the wine to de-glaze.
- Add the butter and let it melt.
- Once melted add the juice and cranberries, stand back because the berries can pop. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook till the sugar dissolves.
- Grease up a casserole pan and cook at 325 degrees for about an hour.
You can cook this covered then take off the cover with about 15 min left to crisp up the top.